We are looking for an experienced Unity Developer who will join the team creating advanced industrial machine simulators based on virtual reality and motion platforms.
We are looking for someone who:
- can program in C# (at least 2 years of experience)
- has experience working with Unity (at least 2 years)
- has extensive knowledge of OOP and software engineering
- has experience working with AR/VR (at least 1 year)
- has good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, and optimization
Apply if you:
- are interested in combining the virtual and real world
- are excited about applying virtual reality to training
- enjoy programming of advanced motion platforms
- have a passion for creating simulations of industrial machines for transport, logistics, and intermodal sectors
- enjoy working in a very well-organized team
What You Can Expect
- You should be prepared to work in a team. For us it’s not important how much time you spend on a task, what matters is the result. You can also work remotely, but please note that it is possible only if it will not cause your team any impediments.
- From the beginning, you can expect us to assist you in any way. We will provide you with the work equipment that fits your needs.
- We will treat you as a partner who wants to be an active part of our company. You will be treated with trust & respect, and your opinion and constructive feedback will be highly appreciated. For that reason, you will also take an active part in planning your development path.
Min 2 years of experience
apply for this position
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.